Thanks to the sammobile, Samsung users can get official firmwares for their devices and flash them on their device with the help of leaked firmware flashing utility known as Odin Mulitdownloader. Though this firmware doesn't have major updates in User Interface, you will find few changes at different places. Also, with this firmware you can easily read those Devanagari scripts as it can render Nepali, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil and other Indic fonts very well. So, without delay let's load this latest firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphone and enjoy the taste of Gingebread 2.3.6.
So, let's begin with the manual upgrade procedure. First of all download all these necessary things listed below from Samsung Galaxy Ace Downloads section on Roms & Utilities menu and then follow the instructions beneath to flash latest DDKQ8 firmware on your device. Note : Use password as yagyagaire whenever needed while downloading.
- Samsung USB Drivers : These are needed to connect your device to your PC. Note that if you have installed Samsung Kies on your PC then these drivers are also installed automatically with it, so you don't need them.
- S5830 Odin Multidownloader v4.38 : This is used to flash/upgrade firmwares.
- Cooper_v1.OPS file : This file is needed each and every time you flash anything via Odin. It tell Odin how and in which order it should load a firmware to your device.
- S5830DDKQ8_S5830ODDKQ7_INU.zip : Official Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware for Indian Galaxy Ace.
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
- Make sure you have all required things. Once you download the firmware from above, extract it and get a single S5830DDKQ8_S5830ODDKQ7_S5830DDKQ8_HOME.tar.md5 file.
Password to extract is samfirmware.com
- Run Odin Multidownloader for Galaxy Ace GT-S5830.
- Check One Package, Auto reboot and Protect OPS check boxes.
- Click on OPS button and Load Cooper_v1.0.ops file on it.
- Now go to the bottom and click on One Package button.
- Load the single S5830DDKQ8_S5830ODDKQ7_S5830DDKQ8_HOME.tar.md5 file in One Package field.
- Now, once odin is configured, power off your galaxy ace.
- Boot up your device in download mode (Press Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously).
- When your phone is in download mode, then connect it to your PC via USB Cable.
- Once connected in download mode, Odin will say Detected! And then you may press Start button.
- Wait for about 5-6 minutes for Odin to flash the firmware and then when it says PASS at the top left box, you may disconnect your device.
|Odin Settings for Flashing Firmware.|
( BISA OVERCLOCK CPU TO 902,4 MENGGUNAKAN APLIKASI CPU MASTER PRO)